1. Welcome to the Recumbent Riders International forums.
    You are currently viewing the discussion boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post and reply to topics, communicate privately with other members, download/upload content and access other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please,
    Join the community today!
    If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2011 Catrike Villager with only 17 miles (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Buy, Sale or Trade' started by Cheezy Rider, May 12, 2012.  |  Print Topic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheezy Rider

Cheezy Rider

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Canton
    Ride:
    Ice Sprint RS
    Name:
    Steve
    I bought my wife a brand new Catrike Villager from Fairfield Cyclyer last summer. She rode it twice for about a mile or so each time, and my daughter went with me for about a 15 mile ride, and that's all it has been used. Time to sell.
    Beautiful bike with the Catrike chain Management System upgrade. Love the chain management system, adjusts for others so easily. 27 speed, direct steering, disc brakes,quiet running chain system, and just an all out really nice bike. Not even broke in. Asking $1750.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chain Management System -GREAT!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bogart1

Bogart1

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    NY
    Ride:
    None
    Name:
    Andrew
    Hi i would like to buy the villager if it is still for sale. My email is katzander*gmail.com thanks,
    Andrew

3. Bogart1

Bogart1

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    NY
    Ride:
    None
    Name:
    Andrew
    Can someone send a message to cheezy? The forum is not letting me send a message to him that I want to buy his trike.

4. A.D.

A.D. #1 Custodian

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    TN
    City:
    Athens
    Ride:
    Reynolds T-Bone
    Name:
    AD
    I have forwarded your post to him, but he's not been back online since 05/27. He may be out on vacation. :confused9:

P.S.
    After you get a few posts under your belt, you'll be free to post links, send PMs, etc. :jiggy9:

5. Cheezy Rider

Cheezy Rider

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Canton
    Ride:
    Ice Sprint RS
    Name:
    Steve
    Andrew,
    Sorry I haven't been on here in a few days. The bike sold about 2 weeks ago.
    I forgot to post that it had, sorry.

6. Bogart1

Bogart1

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    NY
    Ride:
    None
    Name:
    Andrew
    Ok thanks. I'm debating if I should keep looking for another old one with the fixed angle seat or if the adjustable one is better.

7. Cheezy Rider

Cheezy Rider

Region:
    SouthEast
    State/Country:
    MI
    City:
    Canton
    Ride:
    Ice Sprint RS
    Name:
    Steve
    I loved that bike, especially with the chain management kit on it, but I took that off before I sold it. The seat angle was very comfortable, but if you want the ability to change the angle I'd got with the adjustable one. Try one that is the older one to see if the seat is comfortable, if it is save yourself some money and go with that one, if not comfortable then you can decide which way to go.
    Good luck
    If you get either one and want to buy the chain management kit, let me know. I will let it go for 110.00. That's $40.00 off retail price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.